Award-Winning Program Will Feature Topics on How to Increase Internet Traffic, Maximizing Profits Using Trade Shows and How to Take Advantage of the Opportunities Offered by ‘Smart Cities’
The Irvine Chamber’s Micropreneur® Program http://www.irvinemicropreneur.com, is designed to teach entrepreneurs and small business owners how to raise capital, market their products, develop new business opportunities, manage finances and plan for greater prosperity. The July webinar lineup will feature topics on how to increase internet traffic, maximizing profits using trade shows and how to take advantage of the opportunities offered by ‘smart cities’. The webinars are free for all to attend, and take place every Thursday from Noon-1pm.
The Irvine Micropreneur® Program July Line-Up:
July 11, 2013
“Landing Pages: Is Your Internet Marketing Landing You All the Business You Want?”
Join Steve Burgess and Ajay Prasad, Principals of GMR and learn:
- How and when to use a landing page
- What a good landing page includes
- How to measure the success of a landing page
July 18, 2013
“Maximizing Your Profits Using Trade Shows”
John Colvin, Senior Account Executive of EventMover will guide viewers through the right process for their business. Attend this webinar to discover:
- How to maximize your trade show ROI
- Successfully exhibiting at international trade shows
- Trade show planning in brief
July 25, 2013
“New Products and Jobs in Smart Cities”
Presented by Irvine Micropreneur Program Host, Robert Coleman. Tune-in to learn:
- How are smart cities different than current cities?
- What new jobs and products do smart cities require?
- Who are the customers for the products that enable smart cities?
- How can you become a part of the smart city boom?
The free Micropreneur® Webinars are scheduled for every Thursday, 12pm to 1pm and feature a different topic each week. Past archived programs can be accessed in the multimedia section of http://www.irvineecondev.com. To learn more about the Irvine Micropreneur® Program visit: http://www.irvinemicropreneur.com or contact Victor DiCarlo at (949) 502-4128.