Member of the Month
Process & Criteria
The Member of the Month program seeks to promote businesses or organizations that uphold the mission and values of the Chamber as well as high ethical standards. Ideal candidates display excellent customer service, volunteer in the community and are socially responsible, committed to local economic growth, and support greater Irvine’s residents and businesses. Nominations are submitted from Chamber staff and members, then reviewed and approved by the Executive Committee.
Member of the Month Criteria
- Nominee must have donated resources (time, talent, money etc.) to the Chamber or business community.
- The recipient must project a positive image.
- Member must be in good standing with the Irvine Chamber of Commerce (dues must be paid in full to be considered).
- Member must have been in business for at least 6 months.
- A recipient can only be selected one time per calendar year (January-December).
- Written nominations from any Chamber member or staff member will be considered.
- If no nominations are received within a one-month period, no recipient will be chosen for the following month.
Member of the Month Benefits
- An award will be presented at the monthly Board meeting, and member has the opportunity to do a 2-minute commercial.
- An opportunity to submit a company description to be put on the “Member of the Month” section of the website, with a blurb in the Business Connection bi-monthly magazine.
- Picture taken at member’s place of business by Chamber staff to be posted on the website.
- Included in the nominations for annual Member of the Year award.
- Complimentary attendance at an upcoming Networkers Luncheon.
- Recognition at an upcoming Networkers Luncheon, and opportunity to give a 2-minute commercial.