Irvine Chamber - Committees / Join one today
- Governmental Affairs Committee meets 1st Thursday of every month at 8:00 a.m.
Monitors legislation, environmental statutes and issues, and political issues of concern and impact to the business community. Recommends Chamber positions on ballot measures. Participates in educating the public in aspects of government operations and compliance issues and sponsors candidate forums.
- Education and Seminar Committee meets 3rd Wednesday of every month at 4:00 p.m. Works with businesses, educational institutions and government to help prepare our future workforce.
- Legislative Action Committee meets the last Wednesday of every month at 7:45 a.m.
Reviews current legislation and makes recommendations to the Governmental Affairs Committee.
- Go Green Committee meets monthly on the 3rd Tuesday at 8:00 a.m.
Identifies and promotes business and residential incentive programs for alternative energy, transportation and eco-friendly business practices to help make Irvine a model Green city.
- International Committee meets the 3thWednesday of every month at8:00 a.m. Assists Irvine businesses in developing business opportunities in and with companies from other countries..
- Economic Vitality meets the 2nd Tuesday every month at 12:00 noon at the Irvine Chamber of Commerce located at 2485 McCabe Way Suite 150 Irvine, CA 92614.
- Ambassadors meet the 4th Thursday of every month at 7:45 a.m.
Provides volunteer support at all Chamber events, welcomes new members by delivering membership plaques and participating in Ribbon Cutting ceremonies.